Friday, January 26, 2018

Homework assignment

Dear Grant Williams,
     I am receiving your letter thankfully that you've given me the honor to give you advice for a young man on death row.  To me it sounda as if he's hurting deeply and is not mentally lost but mentally focused on dieing.  Yes, you are not able to perform miracles but you do have the power to open him up and get his true feelings.  Note that he is in a very vulnerable position emotionally.  Give him sympathy.  Tell him that this isn't fair even if you think it is.  Build a connection with him and tell him hardships you're going through.  To ease the moment say sentimental things like "life isn't fair" & "you'll be in a better place".  Be careful because he's taking a lost and misery loves company, don't let him project his misery onto you.


Sincerely,


Advice colonist Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader Profile

       Reading is very important to me and has always been second nature. Reading certain books calm my mind. Although many times I have a h...